PIKC RTK is a state-owned educational institution under the supervision of the Ministry of Education and Science with a structural professional secondary school.
The PIKC RTK can acquire 11 first level higher professional education programs (4th professional qualification level) and 11 secondary professional education programs (3rd professional qualification level), such as Energy, Programming, Computer systems, Electronics, Telecommunications, Administrative and secretarial services (secretary ), Administrative and secretarial services (customer service specialist), Road transport, Manufacturing of wood products, Metal processing, Engineering mechanics, etc. As well as the institution provides assessment of professional competences acquired outside the formal education system and organizes professional continuing education and professional development courses for all interested persons, including the unemployed, in various educational programs.
- College student practice in EU-based companies
PSCC "Riga Technical College" students are invited to apply for mobility internship within ERASMUS + program 2016/2017. akad per year. Erasmus + placement mobility enables students to practice at a university, company, training center or research center in one of the ERASMUS + program countries abroad.
- Practice Mobility Objectives:
- gain practical experience in an organization or organization in another European country;
- adapt to the requirements of the EU labor market;
- develop specific skills, including language skills, and improve understanding of economic and social culture;
- Encourage the development of well-qualified, open and internationally experienced young people - emerging professionals.
- The minimum duration of the practice is 2 months.